• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Barstow Pick up

Bozor1000

Good morning. I really some help with a pick up that I need to make in Barstow. I have been trying to contact Dave with no success. He has had the sme voice mail on his answering machine for the past three days. It is really upsetting that I wait all this time to get my EUC approved and then I can't even get in contact with your coordinator at the site. I have heard that this is an on going issue with that gentleman up there and I am not the only customer that has problems with getting my truck. Is there anyway that this issue can get resolved? I have to plan ahead to go and get my truck with the tow truck company that is going to pick it up. I reallly don't have time to be chasing this guy down. I have left a message for him to call me so I can arrange for pick up. I have heard many stories about how pleasant of an experience a lot of members of this site have had with your other locations. But with the Barstow site it has been nothing but negative comments about the service that Dave provides. Thanks for the help.

Steve Navarro 323-787-2291

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Steve call the Corporate office 1 (480) 367-1300 and tell them, they seem to be able to get Dave to answer his phone, good luck!

area52

barstow

For everyone who is thinking about getting something at Barstow:

There is another person who works there, I can't think of his name right now but he helps Dave out. When my truck driver was trying to schedule a pickup for my M54A2, he got the run around from Dave and finally got a hold of this other person.

Call the corporate office and get this persons name and number and he can help you out much more than Dave. In fact he even help load my truck and let the trucker use the loading docks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks