• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what does this fit?

Jones

There's a drwg in the tech library of a Hayes wheel designed for the HEMTTs. (Titled wrong; 1100X20 should be 1000X20) Take a look at it and see if thet's the lug spacing on your wheels. If not HEMTT, maybe FMTV or LMTV.

dma251

That's a hemtt A2 bolt-together wheel. I sure wish I had just ONE more....... I have 8 now, but I am still searching for a ninth for my spare.....

It's definitely a hemtt wheel, though. I'm tripping over 'em in my garage right now.

houdel

vinny-socom1 said:
my friend has 24 for sale!!!! He also has about 16 5 ton trucks that they won't fit... Vinny
Will they fit a 10 ton truck? Pilot hole 11" or so, bolt pattern 10 lug nuts on about 12.75" diameter IIRC? If so, I could use about 9 myself. If those numbers are close, I can go back to the manuals and come up with the actual numbers. That would make them PLS rims, not Hemtt.

Poccur

A search on that NSN gives a number of vendors. Oshkosh is one but also Accuride. It lists Accuride part number 29729.
Accuride list is as an active part number, lifted the attached from their catalog.

Have not linked it to a vehicle but it does give more info on the item.

Cheers

Poccur :)

Attachments

M1075

Those wheels might be the 2 piece rims from the M1076. I could use them. Can you PM me with your friend's contact info?

M1075

screaminseeman said:
I have a couple sets of these wheels, one of witch I will be running on my bobbed duece. Does anyone have a good inexspensive source for o-rings for these wheels?
Which o-rings are you after? The rims in this thread are not going to fit a deuce without new centers cut. Do you have these exact rims or something else?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks