• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Uship ???

area52

I have had both good and bad luck with using that site. All I can say is - do your homework on the shipper you chose to go with. Verify their credentials before anything else and DO NOT go by the feedback rating on there!!

dm22630

If I cant go by feedback rating....how can I verify their credentials? Most are smaller owner-operators and don't have websites or anything I think.

Thanks!

Daniel

area52

Look at their profile and ask questions if they bid on your shipment. Ask for license # and insurance info. Once you accept a bid and get contact info, check out the address and phone number and if its a business check that out also.

I had one guy who had over 100 positive rating and he took mine and alot of other peoples money and ran with it last year.

Try yesterdays tractor- they have a hauling schedule on the site also.

and Pirate4x4 has a hauling section in the forums

almost forgot that G503 has a transportation area also.

papercu

shipping

BTW With fuel cost rising each day you will start seeing a lot of independent truckers going out of business and/or filing for bankruptcy. If your truck get caught in that mess, there is no telling on how hard it will be to get it back. Wayne

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks