• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M746/M747 Ward LaFrance Heavy Equipment Transport Spare Part

bneves

For any of you interested, I have a supply of Original Spare Parts for the M746/M747
available for sale. Some of the items are Headlights, Amber Marker Lights, Midland
#GN30074-A Brake Valves, many S/S Ideal Fuel Line Clamps, Trico windshield wiper blades
and arms, steering boxes and some other steering parts, Wood jack pads with handles various grab handles and load anchors and twin-disc shift boxes. If I can help anyone who may be in need of parts please contact me. Brian

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: M746/M747 Ward LaFrance Heavy Equipment Transport Spare

I believe there's a member in the UK or Europe with one, but I'm not sure about anyone in the states having one.

acetomatoco

RE: M746/M747 Ward LaFrance Heavy Equipment Transport Spare

Lotsa 747s around. That was the standard trailer for the M911 also

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
M1075 said:
Here is one stateside
I was actually referring to the tractor, since that's what most of the parts seemed to be related to. The trailers are not that uncommon, but the tractors are a different story.

wideload

M746 spare parts

Hi I would apear to be the only private owner of an M746/747 outfit, I am located in the UK. Picture attached. May be interested in spare parts you have please PM me with a list.

Attachments

ironkurt

looking for parts.

I have a m747 i am looking for the air spring lift bags if you still have any parts left.
Thanks

For any of you interested, I have a supply of Original Spare Parts for the M746/M747
available for sale. Some of the items are Headlights, Amber Marker Lights, Midland
#GN30074-A Brake Valves, many S/S Ideal Fuel Line Clamps, Trico windshield wiper blades
and arms, steering boxes and some other steering parts, Wood jack pads with handles various grab handles and load anchors and twin-disc shift boxes. If I can help anyone who may be in need of parts please contact me. Brian

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Last time the OP was on the site was 05-19-2008 16:06, so chances are you may not get a reply to your post.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks