• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oil / Gas mix to fuel deuce

I think those are the plates off the bottom of in tank fuel pump. If you can bleed the air out of the filter bleeder valve they are from a old pump. If not they are from the current one and it will run but not pump.

FloridaAKM

Your not going to like the results of adding UMO to your diesel fuel. As posted elsewhere on Steel Soldiers, my experience was just like yours; poor performance, stuttering engine, problems with the filters getting plugged. Long term problems will most likely be damaged injectors & injector pump.

As mobileauto2000 stated, those are the bottom plates off an intank fuel pump. Hopefully, not your current one!

Micmada

Hey all,

I have read plenty of posts where individuals are mixing gas and used motor oil. Has anyone ever used Synthetic oil in the mixture? My Deuce just arrived last night, and I have been collecting used motor oil, but I have no idea if any of it is Synthetic oil.

Does it matter?

I will be cleaning the oil with the centrifuge from diesel craft.... I though I would ask the question as it came up today at work.

Any suggestions?

TommyG

Pics of the new Deuce attached
warning
I used C130 turbine synthetic oil in my truck and it almost hydrolocked it. Synthetic does not breakdown and burn as easily and the exhaust was a toxic mist.. It did increase power due to increased-compression as there was less space in cylinder, but meh.

warning
I used C130 turbine synthetic oil in my truck and it almost hydrolocked it. Synthetic does not breakdown and burn as easily and the exhaust was a toxic mist.. It did increase power due to increased-compression as there was less space in cylinder, but meh.
I run everything. But it comes from a tote so it is all mixed together. truck has run on nothing but used oil since 2011. was my every day drive till late 2017.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks