• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Want to upload manuals for 8606 Forklift

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdbtchr

I have the two manuals for the DTC 8606 all terrain forkllift built by Entwistle. Both are too large to upload, the Stock List is 116MB and the Training Manual is 128MB. Can you hellp me with a work around or how to split the files into smaller units?

wdbtchr

I can send you a copy I had made of mine copied on a CD if you give me an email address to send it to. If you want a hard copy I have taken mine to Kinkos and had them copied then shipped to you. I'm not sure how many pages but they fill two large loose leaf note books.

wdbtchr

How many pages is each manual?
How were they scanned?
Regards jbs
I got a rough count of 500 pages. Kinkos copied each manual onto a CD for me. I just don't know how to break down the files to smaller units for posting. I'm not very computer literate, I think of myself as being on the "Information Gravel Road".:roll:

Pagan

DTC 8606 Manuals

I would also greatly appreciate a copy of the TM's for the DTC 8606. Please advise as to cost. Hardcopies are great, but a CD is acceptable. Thanks for your work in reproducing these manuals.

Pagan

M37
M56B1
XM152
XM708
M35a2
M101 generator trailer
M105 1&1/2 trailer

wdbtchr

If you want me to burn you a copy and mail it, PM me your postal address. If you need a hard copy I can take my manuals to Kinko's and get a copy made. I don't know what it will cost today, the last time was about 2 years ago and it cost around $50 plus shipping, don't know the shipping cost because the guy had a FedEx account.

It will take a while if you want a hard copy, I left one of my manuals down on the farm and it will be a while before I go back down. I'm recovering from pneumonia and I'm having trouble sucking air right now.:roll:

Pagan

Mr. Bryant,

I would bet I forgot to include my mailing address in my previous response. It is: Dana Smith, 389 South 1300 West, Pingree, ID, 83262. If needed, my telephone number is (208) 684-3899.

Dana Smith

bulletman

I would like to have a copy of the manuals for the dtc 8086 also.
Terry Labbe / Magnusbullets company. po box 239, toney, al 35773
256-4208358, I will pay what ever you need. Thanks
I have a 1989 model, do they all have the howitzeer brake on them, mine does. Came from a local marine reserve unit, only has 1480 hrs now.

Amxhunter

I would like to have a copy of the manuals for the dtc 8086 also.
Terry Labbe / Magnusbullets company. po box 239, toney, al 35773
256-4208358, I will pay what ever you need. Thanks
I have a 1989 model, do they all have the howitzeer brake on them, mine does. Came from a local marine reserve unit, only has 1480 hrs now.

Don't send Bulletman anything ,he deals in lead, you might get shot ! hahaha

There is a way to break the file into a self extracting zip segments and upload and then they reassemble . I download Gig size files a lot and the up load can just be broken into individual parts and labeled as such. Would be a good addition to the site. WinZip will do it for you.

omids350

i need manual for 8606 plzzzzzzzzzz

i need manual for 8606 plzzzzzzzzzz someone help

Don't send Bulletman anything ,he deals in lead, you might get shot ! hahaha

There is a way to break the file into a self extracting zip segments and upload and then they reassemble . I download Gig size files a lot and the up load can just be broken into individual parts and labeled as such. Would be a good addition to the site. WinZip will do it for you.[/QUOTE]

dceresa

I realize this is an old thread, I am interested in a CD as well. Anybody still have the ability to make a copy?

Thanks - dceresa

dceresa

That would be great. I don't necessarily need paper copy, but if available on a disc, that would be perfect. If uploaded, that would be great too. Thanks for the reply.

SpaghettiSalesman

Hey, by any chance, did you upload those manuals to the site? My steering control box needs a rebuild. Before I start taking the dash apart the manuals would be a good starting place. If not, I can set up share folder in my Dropbox account to upload to. All I need is an email address to send the upload link.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks