• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Want to upload manuals for 8606 Forklift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
If anyone else needs these manuals send me a PM and I'll send a link to download them from dropbox. I'm not sure if the link is permanent or not so I don't want to post it here.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
90 should work with a decent internet connection. 160 is too large for the vb upload system and would have to be uploaded to the filesystem directly.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

wdbtchr

To all of those that have messaged me about the DTC 8606 forklift, I'm sorry not ignoring you just enjoying two heart attacks and a stent. Unfortunately my computer is in about the same condition, just short of stroked out. I still have the copies on my hard drive, but my CD burner is dead and I don't have any copies left from the last run. My IT department(soldier #2 and his wife) are going to set me up with a new computer. Hopefully they or Patracy can guide me how to get into the manuals section.

David :whistle:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If you can at least get the computer online, we can discuss alternative means to getting the files to me to upload.

Dodge Dart

Come to find out the Airline that was broken is nothing more than a relief valve for the throttle pedal. After I unclog the line the throttle pedal started working perfectly

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
OP, if you're still around, please get with me and we'll sort out how to get these manuals online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks