• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New canvas top on the Mite!

Mike_Pop

I picked up a canvas top for my Mite at Aberdeen. I was very lucky to meet Ron who came in from Tennessee. He only had Mite parts and only one top. His price was half that of the going rate so I got a great deal. I finally got it out to my home in Nevada and installed it. I already had the side curtains and doors.

Attachments

tatra813

mogfest mightymight

Hey mike

Was that you at mogfest driving around in the mighty mite? ?sure was a nice vehicle. Did you get the front end issues taken care of?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
BFR - yes and no. The bolt hole patterns are the same, but the wheel is slightly different. So, you can interchange.

Mike - looking good! Just to let you know, I did, at one time, have an original Marine Corps jerry can that was specifically made for the Mite, it was all aluminum and dated in the early 1960s. Seems everything for that little tyke was made lightweight. Sorry, I have since sold it, but at least you know what to look for now....

DSD277

The bolt pattern are the same, BUT the center pilot holes are different. The 151 pilot hole is smaller and won't seat properly on a Mite flange

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks