• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

$150 for a filter base

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ebay links go dead, copy the pictures and post them if you want this thread to be helpful in the future.

84cucv1ton

link didnt work. im not buying much at all. i know where there is a 91 crew cab just rusting away a long with some other good stuff. no room left and nj sucks, im in trouble with the town again

Got the filter on Wednesday (ordered it over the weekend). It's complete with mounting bracket, fuel heater, water sensor, and wiring and it's NES for CUCV's. The rain finally stopped raining so I could install it today. Went smoothly (so far). Don't think I got quite all the air out of the lines though but it runs a lot better, now that it's not running on as much air as fuel. I even think the exhaust sounds a little louder. I recommend oem-surplus.com as well.

AJMBLAZER

What's the trick for filling these filters? Everyone says to fill it before you install it...so do I just let it sit in a tub of diesel for a little while?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks