• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M42 Duster part needed

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The American Military History Museum is doing a resto on an M42 Duster AA vehicle and is need of one, flash supressor for one of the barrels. If anone knows where there might be one, or has one, please PM me or, contact Craig at, http://www.tankland.com/
I will post pics of the resto as it progresses.

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still no luck on the flash supressor, but here are some pics of how it is comming along. The work was/is being done by students. The whole thing was needle scaled and sanded. Primed with a poly urathane and is being shot with a waterbased paint by Cardinal. Right now, just the nooks and crannies are being shot, then a full coat will be applied, sanded and re shot...I think. Craig is the paint guru, I just turn wrenches :roll: Still need a supressor. I have contacted the above mentioned places with no luck.

Attachments

Jake0147

Re: RE: M42 Duster part needed

B3.3T said:
Open air painting in Kalifornia; isn't that a capital offense?
I hope not. If they deem it hazardous and you might have breathed it in, what are they gonna do with you afterwards, since it surely wouldn't be right to bury you or to burn you. :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks