• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody know about Sam Werner, Tracy City, TN?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bringing back an old thread. Ottocraft is/was the place just out of town. Sam's place is in town. I have tried to call him several times trying to track down some parts. Has anyone delt with Sam in the last few months? He has very little in M35 parts but I am curious if he knows what happened to Otto's stuff. Anyone up there that knows? I know both kenny and I could use a couple things that at least-used to be there.:roll:

Albin

I went by Tracy City last April. The yard outside TC was pretty much empty, all the vehicles gone, no parts, couldn't see much of the building but it appeared to be empty also.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes Otto's place is empty. We went through his stuff right at the end as they cleaned it out. Sam still has a ton of stuff in town (not deuce stuff), but I have not talked to him in quite a long time.

Wmildman

I am rebuilding a Jeep FJ3A (Fleetvan) and havew been told by 2 different folks Sam had a couple of them does anyone know what is left?

timeout

sam werner

guys sam died three years ago, most all of the old vehicles and bodys were sent to the scrap yard as they just simply rusted away. there are a few left which have been in storage and and are in good shape which will be placed in a museum in tracy city sometime in the future along with some that are coming back from ohio. I visited up there several months ago and the good news is that all the nos parts for the 38a1 and the mighty mites are still available and their sale is being handled by mr james meeks who can be contacted at 931 235-9509. I dealt with sam for many years and he has trailers full of good parts for these vehicles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks