• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer Wiring Surprise

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This evening I was out trying to troubleshoot the LF clearance light on my mil semi trailer. I ended up pulling the whole light assy as it was very corroded. When pullling the wire harness out I found a second wire in the harness. Since I had the test light up there and was hooked to the tractor, I tried to figure out what the wire was for. I had an idea but didn;t want to get my hopes up. Low & behold I turned the BO lights on and the test light came on. Seems that my semi trailer is wired for BO markers as well. I guess that means I'll be needing 4 more marker lights. That brings the total I need between the semi trailer and pipeline truck to 26. Got 12, 14 to go.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks