• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lansing Site pickup questions

ida34

Anyone know if the Lansing Michigan site has a forklift? I have to pick up an M146 sitting on the ground with no landing leg support. I need to get it up high enough to hook it up to my M818. I can use a high lift jack to lift it little by little but I was hoping they could lift the front with the fork lift instead.

ida34

I remember Joe from my last pickup. He seemed like a really good guy. I will call him when the EUC clears. Thanks for the answer. Those combat rims look good. I am going up North in a few weeks. Where was it you lived again?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks