• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

International Title Service --- A+ SERVICE!

steelandcanvas

I sent $325 only to get stiffed by this guy. Won't answer calls, emails, faxes or letters. Been three months and nothing. Reported him to BBB and the Federal Trade Commision since Nevada does not have a Consumer Affairs Division. Anyone else ripped off by him should do the same. Nevada A. G. said if I took him to court then they might help. Don't trust this guy.
RR
Sorry to hear of your recent hosing. You're not the first, and probably not the last. I used him years ago and everything went well, don't know what happened since, maybe he's off his meds.

rbrapp1

He came recommended! Things must have changed. I have reported him to the BBB of Vegas, Federal Trade Commission and IC3.org of the FBI. I suggest everyone does this. Wish I would of seen these posts earlier.
RR

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RR, just do a bonded title, piece of cake, go to the TXDOT VTR office on Washington Ave, then get the bond from your car insurance broker, then pay the tax at the DMV. About the same $ as you kissed away already. All the forms are online at TXDMV.

rbrapp1

That's what I am doing now. I am about two weeks into it. It looks like it will be cheaper this way any way. The thing is my vehicle has a lost title from way back. I thought this guy would take the hassle out of it. My loss.
RR

m782gear

Amen!!!!!

My first (and last!) experience with International Title Service is TERRIBLE

- Submitted ALL required paperwork to ITS in JUNE 2010
- Sent via USPS with delivery confirmation
- Sent USPS Money Order for $485 which is what their current fees are for M35A2!
- Got a call from "Sara" in EARLY JULY asking for some additional info to complete my paperwork
- ITS also requested that I send in a copy of my drivers license (has anyone else had to do this?)
- Got a call in AUGUST from ITS saying paperwork was "BACKED UP" (WTF does that mean? The ITS guy couldn't explain it)
- Called them in SEPTEMBER to ask WTF - same story...
- It is NOW OCTOBER and still NOTHING...

Can't get any answer to phone calls or e-mail and my patience has LONG since worn out. aua

I wouldn't recommend International Title Service to ANYONE!

I want my money and paperwork back and now I can't get these JOKERS to respond!

Finally! someone who had the same issue as me! Hope ITS goes out of business!

1redgmc

Finally! someone who had the same issue as me! Hope ITS goes out of business!
I posted my experience on some other forums and SURPRISE, SURPRISE... ITS has developed quite a fan club - most of whom would like to find dear JOE and give him a good old fashion blanket party.

honda_haney

I too have been ripped of by International Title service... (guys name is Joe Holmes)Sent a cashiers check for 240. for title on my vintage motorcycle about 3months ago....NOTHING! He refuses to return calls etc...
Wish I had read these posts before I used them
I am thinking about seeking resolution through the NV states attorney offices.
I hate to see someone getting away with this.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
He has ripped off a lot of people, he knows he can get away with it, at one time, ripoff artist would get a visit from the one ripoff to much person, then no more ripoffs. now days people are kinder, gentler and go o-well, I'll call the BB and complain, like that is going to solve the problem

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks