• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

International Title Service --- A+ SERVICE!

dm22630

I sent International Title Service the paperwork for my deuces on 06/19/2008 & recieved my paperwork back today (06/30/2008). I went right to the DMV & got 2 titles & tags with no questions asked.

I am VERY happy with ITS & there was NO wait for SF-97s

Timeline :

Won Auctions - 05/15/2008
EUC to Battle Creek - 06/02/2008
EUC approved - 06/10/2008
Deuces delivered - 06/17/2008
Paperwork to ITS - 06/19/2008
Paperwork from ITS - 06/30/2008
TITLED & TAGGED - 06/30/2008

46 days from day I won auction to 100% road legal.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Daneil

What paper work did you send them. Just the bill of sale that GL emails to you? How much did it cost? I don't have all the info for mine (year built, maker). Would that be a problem?

dm22630

Well....they dont really care WHAT the maker/year is......whatever you put on the paperwork that you send them, is what they will send you back.

So....if you dont care if its right....put whatever you think. Who will be able to double check you (i.e. -- the officer at a traffic stop)? The answer is...they wont! Just make sure that the #'s on the little plate are also on the paperwork, so at least they will be able to verify that you are driving the truck that you have a registration to.

2cents

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
On the website they say they will send you plates for your truck that will be good for a year along with the title. Did you get plates from them and go to the VA DMV and get new plates there? The price list says the plate is included. Is there an option to not get the plate? Did you get antique tags for your deuces?

TommyG45

DM,

thats awesome, ITS was going to be my backup plan if I ran into problems getting my title from the guy I purchased it from.

I have all the paperwork, same stuff you can get off the web.

The other place is Broadway Title Company. Same gig, not sure if they use the same state to title the vehicle in.

moose53

They use more than one state, I used ITS for my jeep, They were very quick, and responsive compared to slow and uninterested at Broadway. I highly recommend ITS over Broadway if you need this service. Prices were about the same at both.

Jim

Barrman

I used ITS for my Gasser title as well. 2 weeks after I sent the paperwork and a check in, I had my title. I took the new Alabama title and changed it over to Texas that afternoon.

hypgnostic

I just have to ask....is this for real? Like really real? Because if it is, my nightmares and troubles might be over...

dm22630

Re: RE: International Title Service --- A+ SERVICE!

steelsoldiers said:
On the website they say they will send you plates for your truck that will be good for a year along with the title. Did you get plates from them and go to the VA DMV and get new plates there? The price list says the plate is included. Is there an option to not get the plate? Did you get antique tags for your deuces?
I sent them $200 per deuce.

NO tags were provided. Only a letter saying I needed to transfer them into my name ASAP.

They sent me (within 2 weeks), an alabama registration, letter from alabama saying that they dont title pre-1974 vehicles, and a bill of sale.

The DMV thinks I bought the deuces from them.

I walked in with the paperwork & out with my antique tags with ZERO problems.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The reason I ask is more for the trucks that come out every so often that GL isn't issuing a SF97 for. I was bidding on a M927A1 a while back and it was in the 6000 series auction that doesn't get a SF-97. I could go the VA DMV route, which entails paying for a DMV Special Agent to come to my house and verify the VIN. Then they do a VIN search and issue you a new title if nothing comes up as stolen, etc... It can take several weeks. $200 seems like a lot, but if you are buying your truck to use it now and not 60 days from now or if you want to re-sell it, then it makes more sense to go with a title service.

rfischba1

Did you receive tags and reg./ title from ITS

Does ITS issue real tags and reg./title for their service?
I have a 86 M1009, MD will not take the title SF97 re assigned to my from GL. MD DMV said GL needs to issues a title thats in their name first.
Do tags come with ITS service.
Thanks

bottleworks

Re: Did you receive tags and reg./ title from ITS

rfischba1 said:
I have a 86 M1009, MD will not take the title SF97 re assigned to my from GL. MD DMV said GL needs to issues a title thats in their name first.

Go back and tell them that GL is a dealer. It works the same way when a typical dealer sells a car.

nattieleather

RE: Re: Did you receive tags and reg./ title from ITS

That wouldn't work for me in Ohio....espically if the truck isn't running. In Ohio if you have an out of state title or even the form 97 you have to have the vehicle inspected. Which means driving the vehicle down to the inspection station and having the OHP officer look at it and verify the vin number.

randyscycle

I regularly use ITS for motorcycle and vehicle titles, and I can only say good things about them. No fuss, no muss.

They basically buy and then sell back to you, your vehicle on paper from Alabama, a state that requires no titles for anything pre-1974. Any vehicle newer than that goes through Maine and takes longer with a bit different process.

My M715 was long ago missing its title, and I had one in less than two weeks with ITS's paperwork and a 15 minute trip to the DMV. They didn't ask any questions and issued a title on the spot. I didn't actually tag it then as I was still in the process of re-powering it, but several months later I got the tags and off I went.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks