• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ARB AIR LOCKERS FOR THE DEUCE !!!!

russ81

I just reserved two ARB Air Locker for my Bobbed Deuce. They are on the boat comming from "Down Under" where ARB's factory is located, and should have hit Seattle last Friday. It will take a couple of weeks to get from port, to distribution, and then to the vendors shelves. I talked with ARB several months ago, and they stated they were only going to produce these in limited quantities.

Price should be between $1,200 and $1,500.

I have reserved mine with this guy: http://www.powerwagonlocker.com/

Hope this helps

dshock

russ81, thanks for posting and your purchase!!

area52, I appreciate russ not disclosing my specific price, but I assure you, that it is LOW!!!

Email for details.
Dan

Alredneck

Banned
RE: Re: RE: ARB AIR LOCKERS FOR THE DEUCE !!!!

Man wish I had the cheese for two of those, one in the front, and front tandem and a detroit bringing up the rear would finish off my setup pretty dag-gum good! Ole Apoc would be danm near unstoppable in the slop then! Well then I would also need a winch.

M1075

I have 5 ton Detroit lockers available. Send me a PM in interested.

dshock

The first shipment of 30 lockers will arrive in the middle of August and will immediately be shipped to customers. All 30 are already spoken for, and a couple lucky buyers from steel soldiers will get theirs. But, fortunately, if you aren't on that list, you have a second chance - there will be a second shipment of 18 lockers arriving to Renton in September. If you are eager to get a couple of these, please email me at dshock59@yahoo.com to get the details!

Regards,
Dan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks