• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

R.I.P.--BUILDER77--Ethan Alexander

davidkroberts

As most of you already know we lost a good friend and companion on the Steel Soldiers Forum. Ethan Alexander (builder77) suffered a heart attack and has passed. Please remember him by making a donation in his name at the link below.

Remember him and his loved ones in your prayers......

http://honor.americanheart.org/site/TR/Events/General?px=1113781&pg=fund&fr_id=1030

(moderators- is it possible to make this a sticky for the time being?)

goldneagle

RE: Builder77 Memorial Link

I only knew him for a short time in the chat room but enjoyed conversing with him. He will be missed!

I gave what I could afford. I have a heart condition myself and am scheduled for surgery on July 14, 2008. My sincerest wishes to his family and friends. :cry:

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial

Wow:
When we loose a fellow Steel Soldier it is hard especially when they are only 33 years old. He will be missed and we can keep his family in our prayers.

54reo

Our family will pray for Ethan and his loved ones left behind.

He will be missed.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter

yes sadly missed by all, his journey has not ended, it just took a turn in the road.

MisterHowie

I want to thank all of you who have posted your thoughts here as well as any of you who have kept the Alexanders in your thoughts and prayers. Ethan was my lifelong friend since the second grade when our older brothers, who were in the sixth grade, became friends. We spent countless hours in each other's company over the years, watching movies, eating food, driving around, walking, shopping, camping, sometimes traveling, and his loss has left an incredible void. Just to give one example, he had just been scheduled to be a groomsman over the weekend in our friend Ed's wedding, which took place only 4 days after Ethan's passing. At any rate, I am maintaining a group in facebook called "IN MEMORIAM Ethan Allen Alexander." If any of you would like to join and write your thoughts on the wall there, I would greatly appreciate it. You will also get to see pictures of Ethan in his life with us over the years.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks