• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Pump Assemply - Hydraulic head Leak

mbouchard

Hello all, new guy here and proud first time owner of a M35A2... I have been through the TM 9-2815-204-35 manual and it doesn't seem to have a rebuild section for the Fuel Pump Assemply - specifically the Hydraulic Head where all the fuel lines attach... I have a leak (slight spray) right where the four bolts hold the cylider (hydraulic head) to the rest of the Fuel Assebly Body. It's lightly misting / spraying out the slot where it looks like an area to pry (after you unbolt the four special purpose corner nuts... Can anyone direct / assist where to find an exploded assemply on the Fuel Pump Assemply so I can dis-assemble / replace / repair... Thanks, Mike - and I apologize for being new and not starting a new post correctly.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try TM 9-2910-226-34. It is here in the TM section. I think that will have what you need.

mbouchard

Thank you so much Sir. It's exactly what I was looking for / needed. I have to say, this site is such a great resource... I have been following it for a few months and finally just purchased my first M35A2 and joined the team - all the folks out here are so helpful... Again, Thank you Sir.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks