• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New V-100

Hi
wow great find on that V100
that foul weather cover was like one that was used by the factory at Cadillac Gage to drive these around and run on extended road tests as you know the view blocks are hard to see through to drive these vehicles,
let me know if your looking for any parts I have a bunch of drawings laying around and might help you out,
talk later
bob Kranker

Another Ahab

Hi
wow great find on that V100
that foul weather cover was like one that was used by the factory at Cadillac Gage to drive these around and run on extended road tests as you know the view blocks are hard to see through to drive these vehicles,
let me know if your looking for any parts I have a bunch of drawings laying around and might help you out,
talk later
bob Kranker

?? Original design prints or something?

Last edited:

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bob, I actually have one of the foul weather covers, only one I have seen "in the flesh". It is headed out West though, to HellonWheelsV100. With the weather where he lives, it is more useful to him than to me.

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks