• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help in Richmond Virginia Requested....

Orionspath

rionspath wrote:
Any chance you might be close to Richmond? I pickup an old M101A1 trailer that needs to be picked up off post in the next 4 weeks and I wont be that way until end of July.
Pete

From PM late June, from Builder77, Rest in Peace Ethan:

Hey Pete,
I can pick up your M101 trailer if you need me to. I can hold for a bit at my place.
I did end up winning one of those lots of tan cargo tops, but my main companion in this endevor bailed last minute. It did not end up being a GB due to this. I currently posted a classified asking for $250, but am willing to go down some if buying several. I should have them in a few weeks.
Thanks,
Ethan

If any body close to Richmond would be willing to help me in lieu of Ethan\\\'s enthusiasm offer to help, I\\\'m sure both he and I would deeply appreciate any help anyone could offer. I too am moved by the brotherhood of the folks that share our love of OD Iron....Pete

Send me a PM for details...Thanks

HeadWizard

I've got an M35 (yes, another one), a diesel compressor and a pallet or two of stuff to pick up in Richmond asap. I could probably do it?

Have you talked to Charles at the site? Is this M101 road worthy?

Gonna try and recover the 2 M35's in MD Wednesday. Maybe Friday or Tuesday?

CGarbee

I've got a M101a1 over in Blackstone that I need to pick up (as soon as I can get in touch with the GL folks to make an appointment--thier voicemail has been full for a week...). I could help out with snagging this stuff when I'm up there for my trailer if the timing worked out for us all.

peecook

i wish i would have known, i was there yesterday. Charlie is a good guy and will probably help you extend your pickup time if needed. they havent gotten anything new in recently, so he has the space. let me know if you need something worked out though.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
CGarbee,
Contact Charles at Richmond first. He gave me a number for Carlen Walker at Blackstone (Ft. Pickett), and you will also need to make sure a copy of the invoice is there - actually that's the reason for a call to Charles - GL has been doing some consolidation in Virginia recently and they are covering about seven sites from Richmond. HTH

CGarbee

SCSG-G4 said:
CGarbee,
Contact Charles at Richmond first. He gave me a number for Carlen Walker at Blackstone (Ft. Pickett), and you will also need to make sure a copy of the invoice is there - actually that's the reason for a call to Charles - GL has been doing some consolidation in Virginia recently and they are covering about seven sites from Richmond. HTH
I had a feeling that was happening... Especially since I noticed that it was the same number for Ft. Pickett as for Ft. Lee... Richmond was going to be my next call, thanks for the POC.

I'll give Charles a call... I'm running late on making the appointment, but I was hoping to be able to combine a few stops into one trip up to Virginia...

I also recieved a PM from Robyn at GL about this with some numbers to use and a request that I send a note to the "info@" address for GL so that they would have a formal record of my inabilty to leave a voicemail, and a request that I follow up with her if I continued to have trouble getting a slot.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks