• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sarah Dutton at Fort Meade

Pinkie

I want to say Sarah has been the nicest person to work with at GL.She was more than patient and more then willing to help me out. Robyn, if you are reading this make sure Sarah's supervisor gets this information.

J.R. Dobyns

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
jcappeljr said:
I met SARAH last month when I picked up my 5 ton cargo truck. She was very helpful. JOHN.
Dittos, On pick up day a young gentleman was very helpful to my son and I. No complaints from us about the Ft Meade operations.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have made many referrals to the operators and chat folks about her. She is a former Army suppy sergent and really is great. If you remember the older lady that worked there she was not at all nice and her name did not match her personallity

littlebob

Pinkie said:
I want to say Sarah has been the nicest person to work with at GL.She was more than patient and more then willing to help me out. Robyn, if you are reading this make sure Sarah's supervisor gets this information.

J.R. Dobyns
Love to see Positive remarks about someone. Too much we take up time to give negative on one instance when we catch some one on an off day, but hardley ever
give a thumbs up for great service.
Thanks,
littlebob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks