• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Solargizer 12V-24V

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have any 12V or 24V Solargizers for sale? I have one that took a dump. The panel is still good but the box has no output. The manufacturer says they cannot be repaired. There was a posting here a few years back, just wondering if there are any good deals kicking around.

Cdub

Re: RE: Solargizer 12V-24V

scooter01922 said:
You got a few to sell cdub??? I could also be interested in one :)
Hi,

No, I'm sorry. I don't have any to sell.

I just sent him some Ebay info.

seya,

C'dub

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Teds trucks is where I got mine. I can't say enough good about them. Let me know if you need the number.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Saw Ted's add on e-bay, going to check these out on Monday. There is a company near me that sells them also, I'll see if they want to match or come close to the e-bay deals. Thanks for everyone's assistance.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
how to do you now what to look for? Is there a good, better, best ranking?

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bigmike,
I spoke to the tech departhment at PulseTech (Solargizer), they suggested using two 12 volt Solargizers, one for each battery, as it is more cost effective for a consumer. The military typically uses one 24 volt for each pair of 12 volt batteries. So a HUMVEE, CUCV, or a Deuce would use one, a Bradley would use two, and an M1 would use three Solargizers. The industrial 12 volt model is a 735-130 (IS12L), $89 retail, and the 24 volt is a 735-150 (IS24L) $219 retail.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks