• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M274 added to the family

Sarge29

Congrats on the mule. I have 2- A5 2 wheel steer and love them. 1 is restored for show and the other is what I call motorpool ready. Get to know Bill Watson in Greensborough NC. Fantastic fellow and an excelent resource for parts and questions. Bill Watson Mules

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I absolutely love mine, they are awesome vehicles.

Congrats!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cool Mike. How on earth do you keep comming up with these finds.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Sweet!! When can we come over and play? I've always wanted one of those but cant get myself to fork over the big bucks they seem to bring in.

CGarbee

Bill's website is located at:
http://www.m274mule.com/home.html

He's an absolute "gem". Best thing about him from my perspective (other than his vast knowledge and supply of parts) is that he is only an hour or so down the road, and that he will take my phone calls on nights and weekends when I am working on my M274A5. :)

A page on another site that dates from before the 2001 MVPA Convention at Fort Lee details Bill's #1 personal Mule (he's fixed up several for familly members) that he has been known to show locally... It's serial number 0045...
http://m274.info/billw.html

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
a bit of re-building and she is back on the road

I replaced a frame tube, along with re-building all 4 axles...new boots clean bearings, add oil etc.

Put a new set of NDTs and a fresh seat. I fab'd up a seat bracket that goes into the original holes...no drilling!!! I can pull it out and put in the original for parades etc. Enjoy the pics.

I'm posting to youtube right now...i'll add the link later.

Attachments

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: a bit of re-building and she is back on the road

It looks sweet with those tires!

nickd

RE: a bit of re-building and she is back on the road

Glad to meet another happy mule owner! Enjoy your new toy and drive it in parades often, veterans love tohse mules

LTCB

Nice job! If possible, put it in a Veteran's Day parade and check out the grins from the crowd. Everyone loves those mules! :D

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
guys i"m tellin ' ya...this thing is a riot. I've got S$%T eatin' grins off this thing than anything else I've had. They are bullet proof and a riot to ride. I highly recommend it if you find the right deal!!!

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you don't have room for it up in Wa., I'll baby sit her fer ya! I promise to keep it well fed and excersized.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bet you will...Will.

Dude, I can only wish you could have one. It really is the bomb. I took her out tonight back in the back 40...what a hoot!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks