• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

H E L P

ineed some help guys as i said before this (lady) at g/l has my euc she has sent it back 6 times i send her a revised one but each time she sends it back its the old one how do i get someone else to handle this she already messed a good friend euc up now shes workin mine over she keeps up i wont get my 105 or my duece robyn help please

mangus580

Dont know what to tell you, I am dealing with the same issue, different person. I did just write a lengthy email to said person, copied the info@gl addy, the eucinfo@gl addy, and Robyn on it.

I will be sending an email to all, at least once a day now until something changes. if I dont get a response by the end of the week, I will go postal on the phone.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ROBYN: I appreciate your response, but the CUSTOMER SERVICE line is not the answer. There is seems to be some type of company line that is towed each time one of us calls. I have never gotten any positive resolution from any calls that I've made. Worse yet, I've gotten attitude back when I am trying to explain what is happening. Yeah, I know...get a name. There really should be no reason to get a name. GL needs to do a better job of training its customer service people. I will say that I've had good contacts with site people and I also think Daniel Selgado is a good guy to deal with. Personally, I've never had any problems with my EUCs. The problems come after the EUC is approved and I pick up my trucks. Please read my other post. I've received damaged trucks and had trucks that had parts stolen off of them. In one instance, my trucks were moved. The GL site guy denied moving my trucks. However, when I went to pick them up, they were against a Jersey wall and not backed up to train tracks like they were in the pictures. Go figure? I suppose no one moved them. The pictures must be lying. GL denied the claim and tried to blame the towing company because the GL site guy lied to save his a**. I've notified GL and received no good response. The most recent response..."GL does not have the ability to assess the parts that are missing. Good luck. See ya...and I would not want to be ya."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks