• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Official '08 SS Ga Rally Want Ads

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
BTT for the last time ref these parts.

Recovry4x4 said:
OK folks, here are my meager needs for the rally. Would like to find 6 deuce top bow corners with the latches in place for the dropside beds. I have 6 nice non latch bows to trade if you need them. I am also looking for one steel bow for the deuce or 5 ton. I have one nice wood bow to trade or of course I have cash and prolly some other bartering stock. What say you?

oilcan

I might have one of the dropside bow corners, but I'll have to do a quick check on the condition.

oilcan

Sorry it took so long.
The two I have are pretty crummy, but could probably be saved. They're yours if you want 'em.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Freight Train,
I'm still bringing your heater and flue pipe.

Kenny, I have the drop side corners with fiberglass uprights on my deuce, I'll trade ya if you need them.

FreightTrain

Banned
I know I have some drop side corners mixed with non drop side.I will bring them all with me and what you don't want anyone can help themselves.I rather someone use them than they sit out back and rot.

AMGeneral

Folks,this is what I'm bringing for people that I know of so far,If I have forgotten anything let me know....

metal top bows for butch adkins
gasser 5 ton fuel tank for Offy
M123 spotlight mount for Clinto
Heavy towbar for CCatlett to pick up(maybe?)

What I'm picking up....

900 series winch for steelsoldiers

that's all I know of so far.

Blythewoodjoe

Gentleman,

I have a lot of stuff I would like to sell and a lot of stuff I just want to move. I will try to post some pictures somewhere but for now here's a list:

Army tents heaters: $30
GP small vinyl tents new, no poles: $125
Army kitchen tent with all poles and stakes, new, canvas:$135
12" x 12" x 48" rocket boxes (picture below I hope):$35
Deuce rear axle with flipped hubs (bob job ready)$100
1/2" by 1.5" grade eight bolts, 100 per bag: $4
Other washers and stuff: $1 per small box
5 pound boxes of wire fence staples: $1

Free stuff will include lots of deuce stuff like troop seat parts, a few bows and loose things, and all the 3/8" star shaped lock washers you want.

If any body is interested I have lots of stuff like VHS movies I am getting rid of and I don't think selling them is worth the trouble. I will post more info on my personal web site and put a link here some time, I hope. I'm trying to "de-clutter" things around here so anything could end up in the trailer for the trip, and I hope none of it comes back.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Joe, please save a handful of those starwashers for me. I'll see you there.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's my want list Joe! 2 of those rocket boxes, one bag of those 1/2" G8 bolts and the deuce rear. I'm also shopping for one steel deuce/5 ton bow and perhaps one of the tall med boxes in the pic near the rocket boxes. What say you?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me know what you find with the med box and how much I owe you. I'll send the money at once so you have operating capital. As far as moving the axle, Clinto is bringing a chain fall, we can go find a big hardwood if nothing else. We will find a way to move the stuff as I also have a multifuel in the can coming home so I have to figure out lifting. BTW, those rocket boxes look perfect for rifles.

if we can unload that engine we can unload anything lol..

i got a bunch of axles and axle parts for guys if needed.

im needing some dropside bow corners also.
fiberglass bow parts
and fiberglass top troop seat rails. (the 2 that dont come down with the seat) would gladly trade my wooden ones or try to buy the fiberglass rails.

butch atkins

RALLY FEVER

cant wait to get there,will have a box of m211 m135 parts and a few other odds and ends,want one of the rocket boxes,and still looking for the front ,rear ,side racks for m105 trailer,am general is bringing me the bows,looking forward to meeting you guys,going to sleepin my truck ,have asked for vacation day on friday,so maybe my boss will let me off

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks