• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Builder77's Dad

m38inmaine

Just wanted to let veryone know how big of a help Robert was the past few days with my M1008 recovery from Richmond, VA. As most have read Ethan had made arrangements to get the M1008 moved to his house two days prior to his passing. Jason stepped in and finished with the move to Ethan's house with permission from Robert. I flew down from Maine and Robert picked me up at the airport and drove me to Ethan's. He was a big help in getting parts and making sure I was ready for the 800+ mile trip home. I was able to tour Ethan's shop and it was a work in progress of a first rate machine shop. He was already producing deuce oil filter adapters that were first rate. I also would like to say that Robert is making good on Ethan's unfinished business and trying to get some of the projects completed as well. If you live close by and can lend a hand that would be great. I helped identify some loose parts and went over the deuce prooject to what was missing and needed. He still needs a few small parts and if you have any on hand please contact him with what he needs. Ethan has a great dad and I am fortunate to have met him and can't thank him enough for his help.

peecook

RE: Builder77

hey Mark, sorry I missed you. heard you had a good time getting the truck going. glad you made it home safely.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks