• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My herd of deuces.....

dm22630

Here are pics of my "herd".....

13 are at my house & 1 is in the shop....

Attachments

dm22630

Here they are individually.....

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You must have just missed me, I see my laundry trailer I just dropped off about 90 minutes ago!

Lots of good trucks there, Daniel. Way to go!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Thats a mighty fine flock of trucks ya got there. Looking good. You may want to build a guntruck to protect thoses beauties while they are in the assembly area

dm22630

tie6044 said:
So what do your neighbors think? :D

The two in front of me LIKE them....

The guy to the one side is never home & the guy in the other side came over yesterday because "his wife was concerned & thought the army had moved in next door". So I gave him and his son a ride in one up my trail through the woods (45%+ grade) and then they reeeeeeally liked them! hahaha

:mrgreen:

dm22630

maddawg308 said:
You must have just missed me, I see my laundry trailer I just dropped off about 90 minutes ago!

Lots of good trucks there, Daniel. Way to go!
I saw it.....man that thing is heavy duty! You werent kidding when you said a 5ton is needed when its loaded down :shock:

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
That looks more like a family photo album to me. Gives the saying " a man's best friend (or 12 friends)" an all new meaning. Nice trucks. Keep on truckin!!!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very cool! That is a very impressive lineup. Why not diversify a bit? Try an M809 series truck or three. What about a nice M939 series?

dm22630

ucfjeeper said:
so.... like it was asked, what do you do with them all??
Sell enough of them to pay the lot off. Then get a few for free. ;)

M1075 said:
[thumbzup]

Time to update your signature line.

Did this all start with the M332 trailer purchase and progress from there?
yep! hahaha :mrgreen:

BKubu said:
Very cool! That is a very impressive lineup. Why not diversify a bit? Try an M809 series truck or three. What about a nice M939 series?

I dont have a CDL....and I KNOW that I wouldnt let a nice truck go to waste just because I couldnt legally drive it! ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks