• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WC57 in August 2008

Wolf.Dose

Sorry, can not help you with any kind of electronic photo or drawing of a rear seat frame. To my knowledge there are some shops in the states which live on these vehicles and their parts. Maybe they can help.
I remember to have been a passenger on the rear seats of a "Commander"; seat bench was very comfortably, but due to the springs it pulls out your shirt out of the trousers and pulls it up the back, if the roads are somewhat bumpy. Nice seats for parades!
Frame extentions: At leat the french army had Dodges with non factory instaled winches. These Dodges had bolt on frame extentions. This stuff was according to my knowledge made before 1945, at least 1945. Could be fixed to any vehicle which had the "window" in the transmission on the left side. I have seen transmissions without this "window", however, I can NOT say whether these transmission housings were WWII castings! It is a long time ago!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks