• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

More of my collection before it gets put into storage

JB

Thanks

Thanks for the compliments, I've been working on models since I was a kid. We are making room for a second child so storage may be the only option unless we can wiggle more furniture around. The blackhawk is 1/35th Academy if I remember correctly. It was my first large scale aircraft. I like tanks so if you screw up you can just put mud on it and all is good. The judges noticed a small fingerprint on the glass on the underside of the cockpit otherwise it would have won best in show. :oops:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Thanks

That it is some seriously good looking work. I have tried building models at several points in my life with the same results, the only things I can glue together are my fingers.

Good job.

steve

JB

Wow.

Good grief !!! :!: If I could pull that kind of money for models I would, but my skills are no where near that of Verlinden. I can't imagine buying a model for the same price as an actual truck. Check his sold items someone paid $1000 bucks for a truck/tractor :shock: :!:
I get attached to my models but I may be able to part with some of them now that I think of it. His reputation probably sells them as much as his actual work.

Armyman, I can remember back when I was probably 9 or 10 my Dad was out and me and a friend were playing in the family room and I threw a pillow and wiped out his CCKW on the TV set. Boy did I ever dread him coming home to see that. I cried my eyes out thinking that he was gonna whip me but he didn't :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks