• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Faster than a speeding FAX

AaronW

GL is on top of it! Won my auction 8/21/08.

Status of "Submission of EUC Pending" on 8/21/08 Thursday

Status of "EUC sent to Battle Creek" on 8/25/08 Tuesday

I'm impressed to say the least!

Anybody else having this kind of luck?????

Maybe they just want to get rid of this ugly truck fast!

Attachments

Chow717

I have had a good experience so far... This is my second GL purchase but first Duece

Won my first duece 08/14

Submitted EUC 08/15 (Friday)

Revisions requested 08/18 (Monday) - submitted signed export letter same day 08/18

EUC sent to Battle Creek 08/19 - I was impressed!!

I am anxious to get my duece! :)

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I had Vanessa as well. She was great. Told her I was retarded and she just laughed and got my EUC corrected and sent up...then the wait started, and continued, and continued...etc...

wsucougarx

I submitted my EUC/Export/DL via Vanessa's email and faxed it. Two days later it was off to BC. My first EUC so hopefully BC will get things taken care of like GL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks