• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I WON I WON I WON!

ragedracer

Sorry to yell, but I'm excited! It's my first MV (which my wife really hopes doesn't lead to more).

M1009. Pics Below. Anyone know what the orange thing in the back is?

Attachments

ragedracer

Re: RE: I WON I WON I WON!

beaubeau said:
It looks like a DVR screen. How Lucky!!??LOL Good luck, Phil
Actually, now I'm curious. If you look at the other pictures, you can't see it through the windows. I wonder if it's just a single sheet to keep something from flying forward??

rr

area52

RE: Re: RE: I WON I WON I WON!

Was it at Barstow? Let me know when you are going to pick it up, I got something there also.

You are now officially addicted, it will never end!!!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial

Congrats it sure feels good to win one now you will have to convince the wife how useful they are. I am not sure about the orange thing except many of the parts that arrive come in that color plastic wrap. It could be a part not opened.

wsucougarx

Congratulations!!! A great feeling isn't it. Now wait until you see PAID IN FULL. I'm not sure what that feels like just yet. But I will let you know. Hopefully next week or two

ragedracer

Quick question - On the invoice page, it says Barstow requires 2 picture ID's for each occupant of the vehicle. I'm planning on taking a friend of mine with me when I pick it up. I have a DL and a Passport. I don't know if he has a passport. What other second form of Picture ID could he use??

CCATLETT1984

i really dont think they'd be too hard on ya for a second piece of photo id, as long as you have other forms of id, like a facemile of the birth cartificate.

I'd call and find out what exactly they will accept.

rfischba1

RE: Re: I WON I WON I WON!

I have the same orange pad behind the left passanger rear seat, its padded to protect the rear passenger from banging their head into the rear radio mounted behind the rear seat.

Hoot_223

Re: RE: Re: I WON I WON I WON!

ragedracer said:
rfischba1 said:
no FORT Meade back in MAY
:?:

Are you saying that this same truck was advertised at Fort Meade? Or what? Because this is definitely Barstow...

rr
yea i though so because i looked at getting one for my mom from barstow

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks