• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24 volt headlight bulbs for the deuce.

SixBuy

Try $20 apiece from Leo Porter, Midway Supply Co., Irving (Dallas) Tx. Sometimes his son, James will ad them on ebay at $39.95/pair. I bought two, NIB. ( They're Wagner NOS)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Many years ago I bought a lot of 10 bulbs for $100. The guy had about 100 of them and if I had the cash I would have bought all of them. I recently missed a deal in a pair of the yellow bulbs for $75. Darnit. $25 seems to be the average. Wished there was a little black votage dropping box so that one could run 12V suckers. Hey, who had halogens?

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody know where i can find a Blackout headlight? I haven't found anyone listing them.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have NOS 24 volt wagners but they have the spade connectors instead of the Packard connectors....... easily remedied using the pigtails off the burnt out bulb and at $30 plus shipping a pair, cheaper than anything else.........

Z

dmetalmiki

Puzzled as to why you would want to stick with the old (fashioned) units. ALL my trucks, and the 432 are on (voltswagon type ) H4 units with changeable 90/100 watt bulbs. easy replacement if an element blows and safer driving lighting. (I just looked at my invoices and brand new units with bulbs £21) well worth it I reckon.

rustystud

I went with Halogens and love them ! I bought a ceramic connector and put the military connectors on the leads. Now if a light goes out I just have to replace the bulb which is only about $10.00 on eBay.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks