• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

where are you now?

dragonwagon

Home and work. Nothing like getting paid at work to check out SS

Im not singling you out but these type statments kill me . Another club site im on , the site goes dead late Friday until Monday morning . Not on there time but on the boss's time we play .

I own my company and make the payroll . I see things from the other side so to speak .

We are all paid to do a job , not to be entertained , atleast in theory .

Flam suit is on , i came prepared but think about it first . If you were making payroll would you be impressed !

Tlauden

Home, at the fire house, and the occasional areas where my phone can connect to wifi for free :) ATT charges too much to chance going over my data limit for surfin the web "over the air"...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks