• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone buy in event 3577? - Paid in full invoice arrived!!!

ragedracer

Ended on Thursday 8/28?

GL still hasn't confirmed submission of my EUC paperwork, and live help tells me that it was a HUGE sale; that I shouldn't be concerned until tomorrow.

Just wondering if any of you guys participated in that event and are experiencing the same delay?

rr

ETA:

Paid in full invoice came today! Not bad for a first time EUC. Was sent to BC on 9/19. 18 days to approval, INCLUDING weekends and mail time!

Heck Yeah!

CGarbee

Yep, purchased several items and have been waiting for the update and got the same response when I called today...
We'll have to see what tommorow brings...

ragedracer

Tomorrow is seven business days. I made sure to be perfectly clear with the live help that I wasn't going to be paying any kind of fee for failure to submit on time. She reiterated that it was fine, and no problem. I then printed out the live help chat, so if it comes up.....

rr

MilitaryRestoration

I'm in the same boat... bought two van trailers and another lot of stuff and it still says submission pending yet I did get the email stating that they received my euc so i dunno looks like same boat as you guys.

ragedracer

I've never even gotten email confirmation that they received my EUC. According to live help, they only have ONE guy (Named Aaron, btw) working on all these EUC's.

USMilitarySurplus

I doubt that they only have one guy working on it. Typically, if you send your EUC to the EUC email or fax line, you won't receive a confirmation. Customer Service can supply you with a confirmation if you send it to them. [I am fully aware of how odd that is].

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
My M1031 is in there and they told me that it would be done by today but it is still showing pending too. Thanks Robyn. I always use a read confirm option on my emails and they got them and read them just processing the paperwork is my guess.

Also please pass on to the leadership that Sarah at Fort Meade is a top performer and should get a raise at least I would.

Funny thing is I got an email from a member who just bought an M1031 without an EUC can you tell me why that is so Robyn?

ragedracer

USMilitarySurplus said:
I doubt that they only have one guy working on it. Typically, if you send your EUC to the EUC email or fax line, you won't receive a confirmation. Customer Service can supply you with a confirmation if you send it to them. [I am fully aware of how odd that is].
Maybe they don't, but the Live Help associate told me that only ONE GUY was assigned to that sale, and it was huge, and he was having trouble keeping up. Why would she tell me that, AND tell me his name?

gmayor

I called last Friday and was told Tuesday I would hear something, if they needed additional information. Mine still says peding submission also.

USMilitarySurplus

Armyman said: "Funny thing is I got an email from a member who just bought an M1031 without an EUC can you tell me why that is so Robyn?"
I have no clue. Unfortunately, it's the gov't who determines which items require an EUC and which do not. And you said they bought it from GL?

ragedracer: I have no clue why she would say that. I'm a lot of help today, aren't I?

ragedracer

Robyn -

I had another live chat operator tell me the SAME thing this morning. Maybe you can find out why they would only have one person working on a HUGE (the operator's words) sale. Here's the transcript where she tells me this (I changed the name to protect the innocent)

RR: I sent it in on Thursday August 28th, and then again on Friday August 29th - The first time to eucinfo@govliquidation.com. When I didn't see confirmation, I came here to live chat and GL (another operator) had me send it to info@govliquidation.com. She confirmed receipt and forwarded it to EUC department

GL: ok, then we do at least know its in our office. The only person processing this sale, which is Aaron, will have updates on EUC's he has received by the end of today. Please check your tracker and email a little later on today.

Seems odd that 2 girls would tell me the same thing, same name even, don't you think?

beaubeau

My EUC for 3577 went through quite quickly, but I have gotten Euc Revisions Needed for EUC3591. I filled out paper work EXACTLY the same!! The revisions said "Do not put For{ personal use{, only pu Personal". Yet I did the same on Euc 3577 and it went through OK!!!??? I think it depends on who gets the paperwork and what kind of mood they are in. I got to find another Hobby, to get into!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Just Checked mine 10 September 2008 and still showing pending status when the chat rep told me it would be done yesterday at the latest. I know they have a lot to process but I sent mine in on the 28th of August. I now have two on pending status.

dm22630

ALWAYS EMAIL THEM YOUR EUC!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT FAX IT.....EVER!

They will just say it never came through or some other BS! If you email it.....REQUEST CONFIRMATION & you will get a response from them in 12 hours or less.

I have sent EUCs from 3 sales via email & am very happy with the turnaround time.

2cents

mcmullag

email a signed document?

dm22630 states to email the EUC. How do you email a document that you sign? I don't have a scanner. I have been through, h.e. double hockey sticks with faxing it to them.
They don't like my answers about usage and then when I get everything they way the want it, now they say twice that it has lines through it so it is no good, when I faxed it from two different places. I dealt with the IRS this year when they said I owed them $311.00 from 2006, I sent in some info I had with stuff circled and they said ok, ouir bad.
In my 47 years, I have never been through the wringer like this GL thang.
I just decided to give it a try for once (to buy a M105) and I learned my lesson.
I am done. I will gladly pay more now to buy from private parties.

g-dawg mulligan
working today for a better tomorrow

dm22630

Re: email a signed document?

mcmullag said:
dm22630 states to email the EUC. How do you email a document that you sign? I don't have a scanner.
Sorry....didnt think about that. :?

My fax/scanner/printer is all hooked up to my computer.....I guess you should fax it, but definitely call & follow up with them as soon as you do. Things have a way of getting lost in GL's EUC dept. The first EUC I did was faxed & then refaxed & then refaxed again, because "they hadn't received it yet".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks