• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chevy G7105 1.5-Ton Panel (K51) or G7116

res0wc18

All right guys i think im cheating on my wife, but its with a truck!

I want one of these things condition doesnt matter!

Or i guess the ambulance is real close also?

I wouldnt mind a G7116 either.

Does anyone know where i can buy one of these old four wheel drive panel trucks, or got a number of someone who might? It would add nicely to my collection.

Did i tell you all that a group of my friends and i are thinking of opening a museum of some sort? Forgot to mention this in my last conversation.

I am restoring one I have owned for 40 years, bought it to drive to work cause it was ugly. I have a list of most of the owners of K51 in this country, kind of a "support group", I can share with you if you give me your e-mail address. Good luck on your hunt, I do have a couple people you can talk to. Al

68427vette

mine is sleeping,, in the corrner,, like a bear. in long hibernation

early K 51 panel non radio unit , civi gauges,
has anyone found a frame stamp on there's?/ i started a thread on the g503, about frames and chevyies etc..

i need a better set of running boards,, and rear fenders,, some one wanted singles, hense why she's sleeping for awhile,, i'd be interested if any are for sale,, so i could repo the running boards rear fenders, and maybe resale,, i have a quad mt for trade,, email me the list, jefferychester@yahoo.com jc

Last edited:
Military Chevy K-51 Panel

I am restoring one I have owned for 40 years, bought it to drive to work cause it was ugly. I have a list of most of the owners of K51 in this country, kind of a "support group", I can share with you if you give me your e-mail address. Good luck on your hunt, I do have a couple people you can talk to. Al
Yes,

Jim Squires here from St Johns, Newfoundland, Canada. So you have one of those Panels tooo.
How are you progressing with your restoration ?
You said you knew where there were some of those units?
I sure would like to have that project....
My email address is ; jamespsquires@gmail.com and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

I have 1941 GMC Civilian, One Ton Panel from California with a V8 Automatic.

Keep On Truckin,

Jim

bradcckw

1942 chevy 4x4 1.5 ton

I have a rolling parts truck if you need a spare it runs and has a later gmc 270 put in here as well. it was a tipper and still has the ram in it. Im over here on whidbey island and woul love to see it go to some one else. 150.oo take it

Attachments

Wolfen

Thank you for the offer, but I don't have a K51 yet. So it is to soon to be thinking about Parts Trucks. That being said, if anyone knows of a K51 in Decent Condition, I would be Interested. I'm not very concerened about the Interior Equipment. I am concerened about the Condition of the Truck itself.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks