• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

govt liqidation is a mess

GaTallguy

Supporting Vendor
Hhhhmmmm!!!!

What you really need to do in the future, Is to have a credit card on file with GL, that has a limit of atleast 25,000.00. That way, GL will be able to charge your credit card, get their money, and let you have the invoice. I have never, never had a problem with EUC, or invoices, when it came to paying. If the item is large, and I want to pay direct(wire transfer), then I make arrangements before the sale is over to do so. But if you are having a problem, then its usually your fault.I have a bid number under 5000, so I have been there for a long time.

GaTallguy

Supporting Vendor
GL is not the enemy

I hope a lot of guys quit bidding on EUC items. If the EUC scares you, you should stay at home, and bid on something on ebay, or craigslist.

airtech

gl is the enemy

my card was valid , zero balance, plenty of room for a dozen trucks, nothing was ever tried to be charged from gl, thats the way they operate. I buy from other auction sites and never have a problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks