• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

govt liqidation is a mess

airtech

14 faxes, 7 live chats ,6 phone calls and 11 emails only had one return email stating management would get back to me in 72 hrs but that has been one week ago how about that for customer service.it just goes to show that if you get something cheap enough govt liq is not going to let it go its dishonest,and almost close to fraud i dont see any difference than shill bidding.no excuse

airtech

i did the same thing faxed then called to confirm then i called after euc cleared but could never get invoiced for the truck ,every time i called they would tell me they are very busy and would get to me soon next thing i know i am in default

ssgtwright-usmc

OK, what does it mean when you receive notice (EUC revision needed)?
This is my first time winning something (trailer) and I thought I had everything filled out correctly!
How long does it take to fix a (Revision problem)??????

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Depends on if GL is willing to tell you what needs revising before your default date arrives.......

They should have explained what needs revision.....unless they have quit doing that as well.....

ssgtwright-usmc

Yep, it was the ID and they told me that they only take (Scanned/e-mailed) copies and not copies that have been faxed.
Guess I need to bid on a PSC printer (Printer/Scanner/Copier) and maybe a fax machine also.
Having a copier by itself anymore just dont cut it.
Guess every American was rich enough to buy computers, cell phones, fax machines and ect... when they all were first introduced to the public.
I guess I must not be a full blooded American anymore because I dont have all the luxeries that these major businesses expects you to own.
Sorry, you cant fax a copy, you need to scan now and send us a nice colorfull picture of you license for us to go further with your EUC!
Oh, we dont take picture IDs if you look like you are sad or upset, we only take them ONLY if your smiling on your ID!!!!!
Do not default on your account, you will be charged $30 or 25% of your bid what ever is more!!!!
Have a nice day!!!!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Aaron was not in the office yesterday. I'm in the same situation as you, ranchhopper.

ssgtwright-usmc

Oh, they said I also needed to check box (C) part II of the EUC and white out (Not applicable).
Heck, I thought box (A) of part II was good enough since it asked you what your personnal use will be with said won item. Nope, both box (A) and (C) need to be checked off in part II

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Problem is, ENTIRE sales are assigned to the same rep, and when that person isn't there, or not answering emails/phone your S.O.L........

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
tie6044 said:
Are you guys with the recent issues referring to sale 3621?
Yes, I am.

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, I am.[/quote]

Oh great :cry: Mine still says submission pending, I'm keeping my fingers crossed

nf6x

Feral Engineer
I got bitten by the "gotta scan the ID; FAX isn't good enough" thing, too, recently. The thing is, I tried very carefully to follow their instructions to the letter, and they said to FAX the ID in along with the rest of the EUC submission package. Grr. GL needs to update their instructions. Luckily I have a scanner.

I had to make some minor EUC revisions, too. When I asked, they said that it would be OK for me to scan/email the revised EUC instead of FAXing it. That was very helpful, because I don't have a land line at home. I'd either need to FAX it from work or go pay the local mailbox shops exorbitant rates to use their FAX machine.

I didn't bother with white-out; I had saved the PDF file from the original submission, so I just changed the entries in Adobe Reader. It wouldn't let me save the modified form (sigh), but at least it let me change some field entries and then print it out. So that I could scan it, and make another, much bigger, PDF file to email. :roll:

In GL's defense, they're probably so anal about the EUC because if they weren't, too many forms would be denied by .gov for silly things like having a blank field. While the EUC revisions seem frustrating, I think it would be a lot more frustrating (and a lot slower) if they went all the way to Battle Creek before some drone denied them. GL gives me plenty of reasons to complain, but in the case of the EUC process, they're not the ones setting the frustrating rules, and I think they're actually helping us by proofreading our forms and making us revise them until they're exactly what the .gov folks want to see.

nf6x

Feral Engineer
I got bitten by the "gotta scan the ID; FAX isn't good enough" thing, too, recently. The thing is, I tried very carefully to follow their instructions to the letter, and they said to FAX the ID in along with the rest of the EUC submission package. Grr. GL needs to update their instructions. Luckily I have a scanner.

I had to make some minor EUC revisions, too. When I asked, they said that it would be OK for me to scan/email the revised EUC instead of FAXing it. That was very helpful, because I don't have a land line at home. I'd either need to FAX it from work or go pay the local mailbox shops exorbitant rates to use their FAX machine.

I didn't bother with white-out; I had saved the PDF file from the original submission, so I just changed the entries in Adobe Reader. It wouldn't let me save the modified form (sigh), but at least it let me change some field entries and then print it out. So that I could scan it, and make another, much bigger, PDF file to email. :roll:

In GL's defense, they're probably so anal about the EUC because if they weren't, too many forms would be denied by .gov for silly things like having a blank field. While the EUC revisions seem frustrating, I think it would be a lot more frustrating (and a lot slower) if they went all the way to Battle Creek before some drone denied them. GL gives me plenty of reasons to complain, but in the case of the EUC process, they're not the ones setting the frustrating rules, and I think they're actually helping us by proofreading our forms and making us revise them until they're exactly what the .gov folks want to see.

airtech

finally received a call from govt liq i sent faxes every two hours for one week ,live chat at least once a day emailed every chance i could,rep said some one added a www in front of my email and thats why i was not being notified BS ,still doesnt explain them not answering my phone calls faxes or return calls from live chat. anywho i think great you have found the problem and the truck is still at the location yep, ok here is my card oh i am sorry sir the sale is voided and you will have to bid again to win that item but i did reactivate your account .what does that tell you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks