• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

govt liqidation is a mess

dittle

Thats funny, I did a live chat yesterday and was told Aaron was handling my purchase which is on 3621............

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I just checked my EUC status and sure enough...revisions are needed and no e-mail, I even checked my spam folder. I filled it out exactly the same as I have for the past 5 EUCs and now suddenly something changed? :evil:

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
airtech said:
finally received a call from govt liq i sent faxes every two hours for one week ,live chat at least once a day emailed every chance i could,rep said some one added a www in front of my email and thats why i was not being notified BS ,still doesnt explain them not answering my phone calls faxes or return calls from live chat. anywho i think great you have found the problem and the truck is still at the location yep, ok here is my card oh i am sorry sir the sale is voided and you will have to bid again to win that item but i did reactivate your account .what does that tell you
Guess you didn't bid high enough the first time.....I'm sure if it goes for an amount that is sufficient the second time you will be able to take it home with no hassle.....

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
My pick up due date is looming and the sale that closed a week earlier is still out there holding up the recovery of both trucks together. They should offer some incentive for late work and offer better and longer pick up options.

ssgtwright-usmc

I agree with ARMYMAN30, they should at least compensate to the customer somehow, may it adding air to the tire, giving a fuel tank of gas, throw in a free generator, give away an extra tire as a spare as long as we got compensated somehow.
Even if it means someone from GL just to give help on starting a vehicle or loading for transportation.
Heck, Ill be happy with a Big Mug of hot black coffee and a Honey Bun!!!!!

Lonesome715

airtech said:
finally received a call from govt liq i sent faxes every two hours for one week ,live chat at least once a day emailed every chance i could,rep said some one added a www in front of my email and thats why i was not being notified BS ,still doesnt explain them not answering my phone calls faxes or return calls from live chat. anywho i think great you have found the problem and the truck is still at the location yep, ok here is my card oh i am sorry sir the sale is voided and you will have to bid again to win that item but i did reactivate your account .what does that tell you

Would it be worth it to get a lawyer involved? If this was a civilian based company, do you really think it would have turned out that way?

ssgtwright-usmc

As for GL, its like going to a amusement park, you buy your tickets, stand in line to wait your turn before your turn is up to get on the ride next.
I mean, we all have won something, they have one person grabbing our tickets (EUC) when we are next in line and when the paperwork is done, we get off and go to the next ride (Next Auction).
I am not trying to make excuses for GL but they should have more people working our tickets (EUC) instead of one person working on one event (Ride)!!!!

Lonesome715

They should at least stand behind their promises. If you win something and they crew up the paper work, you should not lose out on what you won.

madsam

That does not seem right. There should be someone in GL to talk to about this. It is one thing if it was an isolated incident, but it seems like it is more than that. Like a major issue. What If it keeps happening? I don't feel comfortable bidding on GL any more.

Lonesome715

Same here. If something like that happens while I am over here, my wife should not have to deal with it. I like bidding on stuff and have it waiting for me when I get home. But it is not fair to her.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
That is my situation right now, 9,000 miles away two trucks to pick up and registration to renew on the M1009. I am waiting for the EUC to come back from Aaron the slow to get them insured and the boys will be wearing my uniforms to pick them up no doubt. They should compensate us with a no fee charged next auction or no charge SF97. Those are company imposed fees and should be waived if they fail

wsucougarx

Aaron

tie6044 said:
Well I just checked my EUC status and sure enough...revisions are needed and no e-mail, I even checked my spam folder. I filled it out exactly the same as I have for the past 5 EUCs and now suddenly something changed? :evil:
Nothings changed except for Aaron. It appears that how he "logs" in the EUC's is by putting EUC needs revisions. According to Aaron, he has received the EUC but just needs to match up the sales paper to the EUC's before sending them to BC. I spoke to him and thats what he told me b/c I mirrored my approved EUC from last month. Aaron said things should be good to go by Friday...we'll see

wsucougarx

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:
Vote for a certain democrat and you will find out big time.
No sir, I don't think I want to take that chance :shock: I will most definately stay with the man whom knows what service to country is all about! Hoora

madsam

With the trucks drying up, this is going to hurt GLs business. It is a small community, and when it becomes known that every bid actually will have a $500 fee on top because of them, people will stop bidding. Well, at least I will.

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: Aaron

wsucougarx said:
tie6044 said:
Nothings changed except for Aaron. It appears that how he "logs" in the EUC's is by putting EUC needs revisions. According to Aaron, he has received the EUC but just needs to match up the sales paper to the EUC's before sending them to BC. I spoke to him and thats what he told me b/c I mirrored my approved EUC from last month. Aaron said things should be good to go by Friday...we'll see
So you think maybe my EUC doesn't really need revisions and that's just his way of processing them? I hope that's it.

As far as stopping bidding on GL because of poor practices I just can't, I would love nothing more than to say "I'm done" and stick to that but I am so addicted I just can't and unfortunately they are the only game in town. I'm like a junkie needing a fix and they are the only dealer in town :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks