• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy From the Nose Art Chick.

MouseGirl

Gosh I hope I'm doing this right...

Well Hello! Howdy, Hi.. and all those other greetings.

I'm DC3Coyote's girlfriend, I guess you can call me Mouse?

I'm terrible at these things, making opening posts, because I always feel like such a spaz, then I write that I feel like a spaz, and then people say ' dang, what a spaz'

Coyote got me interested in the trucks, as most of you know he has like six or so of the things. I find they are awesome for dates, I love going just about anywhere in them, which is saying a lot because I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd ever even see a truck like any of his up close.

I fancy my self a bit of an artist, Coyote has been bugging me for months now to do a pin-up girl for his pinz. Well I took my sketch pad with to a friend's and a few of the guys asked if I could do a pin up for one of the big trucks.. ( big to me... any way) Which i am currently working on.

I guess that's enough of an intro..

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
J/K, wait till he brings the 10 ton home, thats a true big truck. Hope to meet you at the Fl rally next year, had a good time there this year. Do you shoot? Do you drive the trucks?

dc3coyote

Well I am glad I was able to bring you to the green side.
Talk about corrupting the poor girl lets see how much damage we can do
Oh yea and again your awesome
Branana

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Awe crud, you got your self a Spazy girlfriend(in the voice of Napoleon Dynamite)? I bet she's gonna hold your beer now, huh? I'm gonna be needing a new ride at the Fl rally, for sure! :wink: Welcome to the site, Mouse.

dc3coyote

the sad part is she was playing with my buddies SPAZ shot gun the other day
plus she has tons of patience to deal with me, talk about a winner

dc3coyote

Nah Eric your the only one who I will ask to "hold my beer" she will prob be doing the best she can to stop me, but we know what will happen

scooter01922

Dc3 you lucky dog....another SS member to find a woman who digs green trucks. Where are you guys finding them????? LOL. Welcome to the site, we would love to see sketches and whatnot as your artwork for the pinz or really just about any MV progresses. :)

P.S. What a spaz rofl

MouseGirl

Re: RE: Howdy From the Nose Art Chick.

scooter01922 said:
Dc3 you lucky dog....another SS member to find a woman who digs green trucks. Where are you guys finding them????? LOL. Welcome to the site, we would love to see sketches and whatnot as your artwork for the pinz or really just about any MV progresses. :)

P.S. What a spaz rofl
Actually, he found me online. :p

powerhouseduece

MouseGirl said:
scooter01922 said:

P.S. What a spaz rofl
I guess thats what happens when you use the search fuction on this site.... huh??

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Howdy From the Nose Art Chick.

Oudy Mouse! Us Jamaicans don't pronounce the "H" in howdy. Welcome to the green side. Guess Brannan's dogs will have to sleep outside.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: Re: RE: Howdy From the Nose Art Chick.

Kenny, I met her at Aberdeen, I am not as hot as she is. Plus, your not my type!

MouseGirl

gimpyrobb said:
MouseGirl said:
Wow! GL has chicks now, or was it one of those "internet order brides" from osamistan?
Yes, I'm a mail order bride from 'hippy Yankee brides dot com.' Coyote wanted a challenge. I came in berkinstocks and speaking geek talk. He almost called to get his money back. Then he took me home and saw that I could make sweet tea and loved all his trucks and liked his friends, and believe that an armed society is a polite society. He kept me. He is slowly changing the rest of my faults. :p

MouseGirl

powerhouseduece said:
MouseGirl said:
scooter01922 said:

P.S. What a spaz rofl
I guess thats what happens when you use the search fuction on this site.... huh??
yea, I believe it was google. Could have been Yahoo.. I dunno gotta ask him.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks