• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy From the Nose Art Chick.

sak00

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Howdy From the Nose Art Chick.

MouseGirl said:
scooter01922 said:
Branan's dogs only have to sleep outside when I can get my friend Desi to fill their space on our bed.

Hmmmmm, only when you have a friend there for a sleepover :shock:.....um, yeah....is it hot in here?????
Like you've never wanted to have two girls in your bed... :p
Oh Yea! Life's fair.

nf6x

Feral Engineer
Hi, and welcome to the forum! Dang, I wish I could find me a nice green-truck-liking girl! And she'd have to like dogs a lot, too, or else mine wouldn't let her on the bed! rofl

I think that a Pinz would be a nice first MV for you. I don't have one (yet?), but I've liked the looks of the ones that I have seen. Or if you want something a bit more civiliany, that can even accept air conditioning if you have an extra grand lying around, then a CUCV would also be nice.

So, when do we get to see this girl punching out Osama? Her jacket pockets sound intriguing! ;) When you mentioned it looks cartoony, I immediately thought of the South Park episode with him in it, done in the style of the old Bugs Bunny cartoons.

Engine5

RE: Re: RE: Howdy From the Nose Art Chick.

Welcome Mouse,
Have you ever considered nose art for a fire engine? My Engine Co. is looking for something new. Do you know any EMT's down in Holiday, I have a good friend who works for AMR. Moved down 2 years ago from MA. By the way, someone asked what a spaz (SPAS) was. Well its one of the finest 12 ga shotguns ever made. SPAS 12, feature most outstanding is its ability fire in both semi auto or pump. I wanted one so bad, but you cant find them up here anymore. I like the hook stock version myself. Anyways, welcome SS.

MouseGirl

RE: Re: RE: Howdy From the Nose Art Chick.

Thanks a bunch for explaining what a spaz is..

Speaking of the gun like stuff, Branan is going to take me shooting soon. I cant wait, I've never been! Oh how he corrupts me.. I'm enjoying every minute of it though ^-^

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks