• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"Witam" from Poland

madame_commando

I forgot to write the topic here, and first I did it in "Member's Rides" section :).
I'm from Poland, closely fast form city called Bielsko Biala. I'm military lover, that means I love all what is with military connecting. I play airsoft, I help organize military meetings and rallys, I'm a member of reconstruction group, I like wearing uniforms, and in the near future I'm going to work as a soldier :). I'm glad that I found steelsoldiers.com, it's great website. I hope to be a good steelsoldiers forum user :)
Greeting from Poland!
P.S. In my topic "South Operation Poland" in "Member's Rides" you can see a few photos ;-). Here I'll show you some random of my pictures :D

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks