• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 CTIS COMBAT RIMS

cruzinz28

I have aquired 4 M35A3 Rims for my bobbed deuce project so I can run my 14R 20 Michelin XL tires. I have two questions about these rims.

Do you have to have the counter balance weight under the rims studs and nuts to balance out the CTIS setup on the other side of the rim? I am missing one and trying to obtain it from the gentlemen I purchased the rims from.

Is there a way to eliminate the CTIS setup on the face of the rim and convert them to a typical valve stem setup?

I'm sure I will have many more questions as my project begins this weekend to bob my deuce. Oh, and if anyone is intrested I have a set of 7 M44 "SUPER SINGLE" rims I want to get rid of since I found these A3 rims.

EdMontana

cruzinz28 said:
I have aquired 4 M35A3 Rims for my bobbed deuce project so I can run my 14R 20 Michelin XL tires. I have two questions about these rims.

Do you have to have the counter balance weight under the rims studs and nuts to balance out the CTIS setup on the other side of the rim? I am missing one and trying to obtain it from the gentlemen I purchased the rims from.

Is there a way to eliminate the CTIS setup on the face of the rim and convert them to a typical valve stem setup?

I'm sure I will have many more questions as my project begins this weekend to bob my deuce. Oh, and if anyone is intrested I have a set of 7 M44 "SUPER SINGLE" rims I want to get rid of since I found these A3 rims.

Just take all the CTIS system out and plumb the inflating tube for a valve stem. You will ended up with the CTIS valve and plumbing, CTIS cover, counter balance weight and two nuts left out.

The M35A3's spare tires come with just the valve stem set up .

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks