• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My "New" 1957 M-46 Utica Bend

19kilo

Thanks to G. for pointing me to L. who was selling the beauty, yet hadn't put it up yet. Bunch of Pics to follow. This is how it is 2 days after buying it. I'll post new pics when I upgrade it as work happens. Was currently planning on driving this to OK for a reunion, but due to forces outside my control (exwife) I'll be leaving it here and flying. :( I plan on adding a diesel generator, perhaps where the spare currently is, and an airconditioner up top. I also want to make a passageway between the cab and the body. Here is my "first" MV outside of being in the Army.

Attachments

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: cont...

Looks like a really nice truck. Any interior pics? Is this the truck Doyle was talking about, being converted to a camper?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks