• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My "New" 1957 M-46 Utica Bend

Rickyoday

RE: c

Very Cool! I had an M109 I converted into a camper...but sold it in 2000. I hope to get an x-van or regular van trailer, to convert, and pull with the 5 ton tractor. Keep us posted on this truck! Rick

19kilo

Last pic for today

I'll have to trim this tree and cut down the tree behind the RV gate. I hope you enjoyed the pics.. didn't take time to resize em, which is why there are so many posts of em. I'm headed out to catch a plane... Enjoy.

Attachments

54reo

Re: RE: cont...

Stretch44875 said:
Looks like a really nice truck. Any interior pics? Is this the truck Doyle was talking about, being converted to a camper?
I was thinking the same thing Stretch.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: cont...

I think the truck was a photo lab truck, and this is one of two known. Could be wrong, my memory isn't that good.

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
RE: Re: RE: cont...

Too bad its not still in its original configuration (mobile photo lab), but cool nevertheless.

DD

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks