• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fan Blade for M 817 engine

bob130ab

Is the fan blade on the M 817 the same as the one on the older multifue enginesl? Does any one have the stock number and part number for it? The sn and sn for the multifuel is 2930-113-0768, 11641747.

Thanks
Bob Martin
Brooklet, Ga

M 817 Dump Truck

papercu

I don't know if they will interchange or not but the M809 Series fan number is NSN 2930-00-177-6822 P/n 11664469 IMPELLER,FAN,AXIAL... Wayne
BTW I have a M809 engine in the can for sale. (need rebuilding or for parts)

poppop

Kenny if you do, Bob is my Buddy and neighbor, You met him at Unicoy. I can pick it up and bring it to him if you bring it to Ga.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not sure its right but I'll get pics. I have a shroud that I think goes with it. Glad to give it to you for Bob if its right.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks