• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hagglunds?

oddnor

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hegglund

Hi

If you can ore have time to do the work to import one, we have them over here fore a price between 1500 up to 4500 US

I now of a mint one BV-202 for around 2000 US

If you want the 206 they are a lot more expensive

In use the 202 is best , minus is the petrol engine.

The new Hegglund's are now back with the nose BV-206S

Odd

todds112

I was looking at these too. Especially around here with our snow. Then I found out they get about 1-2 MPG. Parts seem to be pretty pricey too. I still think they are pretty darn cool, though.

I haven't seen one in the US for cheaper than $25,000 up to $35,000 depending on condition and options.

Edit: This was on the BV206 version.

Last edited:

willey10

Hagglunds

I was wondering on these machines ,can you seperate the two units ,I was looking for the snowmobile club in our area to maybe tow a drag, and get to drive GREEN !!!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also, do a search on YOUTUBE. There are some pretty impressive videos. There is a dealer in MIL VEH MAG that is advertising a few starting at just under $40K. That is way too rich for my wallet.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
HOTRODDEUCE: I meant that was too much for THAT vehicle, not that it was too much to spend on another truck. I really like the tracks and have owned both an M548A1 and an M1015A1. They are really cool...possibly the coolest vehicles that I've owned...but, unless you have acreage like MADSAM has access to, it gets old quick driving around on the same 5 acres or so! Done that twice...you would think I would have learned! Heck, I am kind of looking for another and would LOVE an M973 SUSV.

willey10

hey thanks,it looks like they have to stay together to make them steer might be a pain to back up towing a drag, I will look through some of the MIL VEH MAGS .

todds112

There is a version that has a cargo trailer for the back car instead of another passenger compartment. Probably only hold one sled unless you could build some kind of rack to carry one on top of the other. That would be pretty cool.

Attachments

Last edited:

knissen

I can just say: Buy one! :-D I have a BV202... great fun, and no where you cant go...
Can be found in sweden / norway at a very good price in perfect condition.

Mike_Pop

These vehicles drive like any other vehicle as far as backing up. Both units are power/steer units and cannot be separated.

Scott Ingham at www.expedition-imports.com has some for sale. He brought his to Northwest Mogfest and it was quite impressive. Lots of video of his on YouTube.

I am embarrassed to say that when Scott let me drive his Haaglund at Northwest Mogfest, I accidentally rolled it and broke the driveshaft between the two units. A lesson learned for both of us.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks