• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MILITARY VEHICLE TIRES WE HOPE TO BE OF ASSISTANCE TO ANYONE

johncb1529

emmado22 said:
In have seen BRAND NEW, never mounted Goodyear 11R20's go for $100 at MV shows....
This is not bad news this is good news...If you can buy Brand new 11.00 R-20 Goodyear G177 Lug 16ply for $100.00 each i would love to have a name and number because i will buy everyone they have... I AM NOT BEING SARCASTIC EITHER I AM SERIOUS...

Thanks, John

Cdub

Re: MILITARY VEHICLE TIRES WE HOPE TO BE OF ASSISTANCE TO AN

johncb1529 said:
Cdub said:
johncb1529 said:
Thanks for your reply:

PRICES: ARE FOR ONE TIRE

14.00 R-20 $220

Jimmy and John Barnett

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow......you prices seem to be way out of line of what the market is asking.........and they're only 85% tread life.................???

We have mostly been selling these tires in the construction field...I looked at some other prices in the military market and YOU ARE RIGHT...Our price is not in concrete we will come of this price to be very competitive... thanks john
Hi John,

That's fine, but your prices are MORE then double then they are for a NEW sticker tire.

and yours are what.........only 85% used and that's not to say they don't have any cracks in them either.......

C'dub

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RE: Re: MILITARY VEHICLE TIRES WE HOPE TO BE OF ASSISTANCE T

The 14.00R20's aren't too far off. Berg quoted me $175/piece for 80% XL's. Gay Tire is around $185 for 80% and $220 for 95%-New XL's.

This thread is considered commercial advertising by the way, which is not allowed in the forums or the classified ads section. Please PM me for information on buying advertising banners.

Smokindieseldually

Any 37X12.50/16.5 Good year radials in stock??if so...Whats your best price per tire and shipping cost to Oroville,Washington??

Cdub

Also at Gilbert were 14 x 20 XL's for $100 each and they ranged from 70-85%

I also try not to buy ANYTHING from Clark.......one of the second biggest rip offs around. Not a good reference at all for price quotes.

C’dub

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Clarks isnt a "MV'er" type of MV dealership. They make their BIG $$$$$$$ with exporting trucks.

As for the $100 tires, they were at an upstate NY MV show. The guy had 11 of them, and they sold in a flash.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: RE: Re: MILITARY VEHICLE TIRES WE HOPE TO BE OF ASSISTAN

Cdub said:
I paid $100.00 each for NEW STICKER tires 14 x 20 XL's from Berg.
Dude, you stole those tires! When it comes time for me to put shoes on my M925A2, I'm going to have you call them for me!!

johncb1529

Smokindieseldually said:
Any 37X12.50/16.5 Good year radials in stock?? if so...Whats your best price per tire and shipping cost to Oroville,Washington??
We have 12 37x12.50 R-16.5 Goodyear Wrangler MT M+S load range D tread 85 to 95% Price:$80.00 to $100.00 each....I will check on freight.... thanks,john

Cdub

steelsoldiers said:
This thread is considered commercial advertising by the way, which is not allowed in the forums or the classified ads section. Please PM me for information on buying advertising banners.

uh.........???

Alredneck

Banned
Nice to have you on the site. Im not trying to be negative and good luck with your business but I would agree with Emmado, your prices are above most surplus tire dealers most of us dealt with in the past. Im looking into purchasing a large quanity of tires here in the near future ( a month or two ) so maybe you can adjust your prices, MS is closer than where I ussually go.

davidkroberts

Im looking for (5) 12.5x20 tubeless offroad tires to go on a 10.5x20 Unimog rim. Im two and a half hours north of you in dyersburg tenn and wont need shipping. please send pics and prices to my PM account here. If you dont have that size please let me know what you have that is compatable with the rim.

thanks

johncb1529

Alredneck said:
Nice to have you on the site. Im not trying to be negative and good luck with your business but I would agree with Emmado, your prices are above most surplus tire dealers most of us dealt with in the past. Im looking into purchasing a large quanity of tires here in the near future ( a month or two ) so maybe you can adjust your prices, MS is closer than where I ussually go.
Thanks we are excited to be here.Our prices are not in concrete we have been selling in the construction field we will work with you... thanks john

johncb1529

davidkroberts said:
Im looking for (5) 12.5x20 tubeless offroad tires to go on a 10.5x20 Unimog rim. Im two and a half hours north of you in dyersburg tenn and wont need shipping. please send pics and prices to my PM account here. If you dont have that size please let me know what you have that is compatable with the rim.

hey good to here from you...i will check my list monday morning at the office and pm you the info.. also we deliever tires sometimes to corinth, ms we may can meet you to save you milage.... thanks, john

johncb1529

johncb1529 said:
Smokindieseldually said:
Any 37X12.50/16.5 Good year radials in stock?? if so...Whats your best price per tire and shipping cost to Oroville,Washington??
I haven't been able to find any good deals on freight yet...Just wondering if you have check freight in Washington maybe you can find a back haul(somebody coming back to washington empty needed to find something to haul to help pay for the fuel)

Thanks and i will keep looking,

John B

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
do you have any MICHELIN XZL OR XL 9.00R16 for sale and if you do whas the price per tire and shipping to iowa
The OP hasn't been active in two years. That might slow down his reply to yor post.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks