• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2008 GA Rally Multimedia Thread

GamaGoatGirl

We got home about 5:00 tonight. Pretty tired from all of the fun we had at Crane Truck's and the Georgia Rally. I will try to post some videos and pictures tomorrow.

poppop

Ga Rally

I have lots of good pictures but am not very computor literate, so will take some time to get them on. Also no captions but I think you will enjoy them anyway.

Attachments

GamaGoatGirl

Friday trail ride

Pictures from the Friday afternoon/night trail ride...

Attachments

GamaGoatGirl

Pictures from Saturday

Pictures around camp on Saturday

Attachments

oilcan

I finally made it to the shack after a little trailer trouble. It rolled home just fine, but I'm gonna need to find some parts before kipman finds out what I did to his 105... (Shhh)

Pics will have to wait until I recover from the 2-day thrash fest. I'm headed to bed.

Also, I think of DH and wife every time I shut my 818 off. *shudder* ;)

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great images! I simply have to get the 8x8 on the road now...the hunt for new tires is becoming a priority..... (and maybe even mud flaps, judging from that truck/tractor (oilcan's?) above. :)

Kenny, I see you completed another marathon drive, glad you made it all right.

GamaGoatGirl

I will post more pictures and video tonight... too tired to finish last night! I have some great muddy pictures and loading trailers pictures to share!

Barrman

I am glad you finally had some pictures that showed Chris. I even called him last night to see why he wasn't at the rally. He insisted he was there but not in any pictures.

Looks like a fun time was had by all.

rmgill

*sigh*

What a depressing weekend for me. I missed the VMMV event, 4 Dingos in one place and I missed this event for lack of funds/time.

While you guys were having fun and chewing the fat, saturday night I was reading the manual for the Humber Mk IV.

Next year....blast it...

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yeah Tim, spent most of the weekend fixing Catlett's truck! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA I guess we didn't do too good of a job, as he broke down just shy of Mi last night. I was unable to take any of my trucks, so all I could do was ride along. Thats ok though, I had just as much fun meeting everyone and seeing the people I did know again. No better group of people on this earth anywhere.

Barrman

I agree on the people. I have never been to a gathering yet where everybody wouldn't drop everything to help somebody out. The only problem is we all want to talk the entire night through.

oilcan

The *shudder* thing is an inside joke. You'll have to ask DH if he'd like to let you in on it.

Anyhoo, time for pics.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks