• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Junker to Jewel pics - diamond in the rough...

tm america

wow .not sure if that was a hmmvee or a hmmm what happened to that and what is it.you give hope to eveyone with to much time on thier hands .just kidding .did it hit a land mine amazing you got it put back together like that .wow just wow

JDToumanian

I wish that M1 was mine, but it belongs to a friend... he took those pics of his gun sitting on the step of my deuce. He told me who made it though, I think it was Singer Sewing Machine Co. He said it's rare and all original...:drool:

HUMMERMAX

Theres a humvee in the before photo?

Hi Castle Bravo,
Yea, it was the best that the market was offering at that time!:wink:;-)

Massimo​

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
BTT. It's been a little while since this thread was at the top - lots of new members and trucks since then. Any new before and afters, junker to jewels?

maxim

Not a MV really but this Jeep was down on the ground so far we had to pull it out with a backhoe..funny thing though, the engine fired right up and ran on the barn floor.....now it is a wannabe..the m37 is on its way too..well mabe a gun truck example...i

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks