• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

East Texas Events

Barrman

Houston has a big Veterans Day Parade each year. But, you are so far East it might not be worth the drive. No parades in the Golden Triangle?

pvtjorge

Be nice if there were enough MV's on this side of the state to have a convoy once in awhile. I am a member of BMMP over in the Houston area. And your right Barmann it is a ways to travel for events. I don't care to haul my vehicle down town and try to find a parking place for that parade.

But I have done some with them since I finally got the vehicle on the road last summer 2007. They do one at Tomball every year. It's a big parade. I'm going to try and make that one. Tracy do you know of a local parade on Memorial Day? I see you are just right done the road from me.

Last edited:

Barrman

I just learned last night from Pistolnut that Brent Mullins Jeeps is putting on a huge vehicle parade/event in Bryan College Station.

Still a long drive for you, but unless something is going on in Tyler, about all you have to choose from this week.

tracy

pvtjorge, i think they might have something near the veterans bridge every year.
(rainbow bridge?)
have you seen the 2 m35's for sale in lumberton???
i cant get away from wk. to go see them
Tracy @ tracker boat center in bmt.

Barrman

I just looked on his sight and it is not mentioned. Pistolnut who works in College Station has called me twice about it. A parade of MV's all the way through both College Station and Bryan Saturday with the vehicles in a static display for the rest of the weekend.

I can't find a sight that says that however. Sorry. You might try calling BMJP.

pvtjorge

Tracy, yes I saw and talked with the gentleman in Lumberton on the M35A2's, He is a Army veteran whom is the business of selling insurance. He has been buying the trucks in Louisiana. By the way I belive I was in your place of business a couple of weeks ago if it is on College. Do you have an MV now?

pvtjorge

Yes, he said he was selling for $5,000 A friend over in Houston told me that he thought that was a little high. You can always make an offer,
His number...... 751-3276
I don't know if you went to Hot August Nights on 11th street back in august. I took my M38 and rode up and down 11th street a few times.

Last edited:

tracy

5k is too rich for my blood....i would hope they are in great shape for that cost.
2500.00-3500.00 is what i will spend-maybe he will come down if they dont sell?
havnt been to the cruise in some time, work in bmt but live in winnie.
if you see a deal on any m35's close let me know,,,,
before the wife spends the $$$$ lol
tracy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks